Week 3/Leadership post: Leadership Project Hub


My leadership project presentation will showcase my Action Research Project. My AR project, “Engaging Students with Digital Visual Literacy” focuses on student engagement and connection in the classroom with the use of digital visual to enhance curriculum and classroom content.  Some of the tools included were an interactive syllabus where students had access not to only their course but to links and videos of resources needed for the class, Prezi presentations, Google+ Circle and a learning management system.
My goal is to present my AR project at Georgia Educational Technology Conference or Virginia Society for Technology in Education. Both conferences focus on merging education with the latest technologies and promoting digital technology that is changing the face of education. The ideas and concepts of these conferences support the focus of my Action Research and Literature Review. I am still very interested in presenting at Digital Media and Learning Conference and will submit when they begin to accept applications for next year’s conference. 
Click Here To View: Leadership Project Presentation
 

1 comment

jbb | August 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Great project. Your skills as a graphic designer are evident in this presentation. Consistent, visual presentation with lots of info... great job.

Post a Comment