BP1 iGoogle PLE

So I was always under the impression that Google is just a search engine and nothing more. Well I was wrong! I introduce to you the 1st color on my digital palette, iGoogle. 
Google continues to surprise me more and more. You can not only search on Google but Google allows me to personalize my homepage on all levels. From the layout, links, and feeds, I can even customize my banners and background colors to my liking. I also like that it’s user friendly to set up.

I will introduce this tool to my instructors during our training development this month. The goal is to make Google into a personal learning environment for the GDA instructors which will help with communication, collaboration and bringing technology into our training. Hopefully my instructors will embrace Google as I have.

Home Tab
FSO/Action Research Tab
Resource Tab







Post a Comment