lets paint...

As a chapter (ETC class) of my journey in search of colors for my digital palette come to a closing I sit here and reflect on my experience. My canvas is half covered with so many amazing colors. I have enjoyed painting the classroom together with you. This was a very positive and educational experience, I can say that I have learned a lot from this course. It opened my eyes to so many great colors (Web 2.0 tools) that I was able to search, explore and learn from. The best part for me was that I was able to experience many of these colors and achieve my overall goal, to motivate and engage my students. I have grown through this journey. Web 2.0 tools made learning fun for me and my students. Let's continue to paint the classroom together. Now to begin my next chapter in search of more colors.  

2 comments

Rena | February 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Beautiful illustration. Thank you, Vivianne.

Vivianne | February 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I have really grown with my writing. Thank you for guiding me to get to this point with my blogging and writing Rena.

Post a Comment